New Derbyshire Manufacturing Network Launched
The Derbyshire Manufacturing Network is an initiative to support the growth of manufacturing businesses by providing free access to a network where only manufacturing businesses meet to work through barriers and identify opportunities for growth.
Published on 19 April 2022
The network will meet every two months and the discussion can be focused on anything relevant to your business and the area, but most importantly the agenda is set by the group.
The first meetings are scheduled for:
The network is for manufacturing members and is run by manufacturers. The aims of the network are as follows:
- To create a positive perception of UK and Derbyshire manufacturing
- To promote growth in the sector and your business
- To be a trusted group operating to Chatham House Rules
- To have no joining or ongoing fees, where the only cost is your time
- To help to identify common issues and solve problems in a trusted, collaborative environment
- To encourage best practice and the sharing of skills across member companies
- To host presentations, workshops and other networking events by specialists from a diverse range of fields
- To attract manufacturing businesses to Derbyshire and the East Midlands